yabo阿根廷国际足球合作, Trusted Tennessee Solar Company
Since 2008, yabo阿根廷国际足球合作 is a trusted Tennessee solar company that has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service. We were ranked #2 for 2021 Solar Power World’s Top Residential Solar Installer in the United States and we are proud to offer some of the best warranties you can find in the solar industry and only use products that offer the same.
- 25 Year Labor Warranty
- 25 Year Production Guarantee
- 25 Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
- Thousands of happy homeowners
- Free Home Energy Audit
- Roof replacement if needed
Tennessee Solar Panels
At yabo阿根廷国际足球合作, our solar specialists install residential solar panels for homeowners in Tennessee using the latest solar technology and equipment. Our in-house team of expert solar installers ensures your home is being powered efficiently by solar power in a way that will save you money on electric bills. Each solar energy system is custom designed for your home and installed to last for decades to come.
Tennessee experiences an average of 205 days of sunshine each year, making the Volunteer State an ideal place to install solar panels. Harnessing all that sunlight to your advantage can cut costs significantly against your power bill. Furthermore, the cost to install a solar energy system has fallen dramatically over the last several years.
Cost of Solar Panels in Tennessee
To determine the cost of solar panels, you have to take into account several factors such as sunlight exposure, average energy consumption, equipment, labor, and any solar incentives. The various factors involved make it difficult to give a sticker price on a solar energy system fit for everybody’s home.
Fortunately, our solar specialists can provide you with a free, accurate solar estimate that takes into account your unique situation from your utility bill to potential tax rebates. Our goal is to help you power your home with clean, renewable energy that will ultimately bring you joy through reliability and savings.Start Saving Today
Are solar panels worth it in Tennessee?
Tennessee has some of the most amazing landscapes in the country. From Memphis to Nashville the natural beauty is truly apparent. One of the best ways to preserve these thriving landscapes is by switching to solar power. In the last decade, solar power has dramatically expanded in the last decade and now has enough solar installed to power over 35,966 homes! When you switch to solar power in Tennessee, you’ll be able to use less grid power which means a ton of savings on your monthly electric bills. Let’s find out some of the other ways going solar is more affordable than ever.
Tennessee Solar Incentives, Tax Credits, and Rebates
While solar energy is continuing to grow all over Tennessee, it is also a great financial decision for a number of reasons.
Federal Tax Credit for Solar Power in Tennessee
In addition to the state sales tax exemption, residents can also claim the lucrative Solar Investment Tax Credit offered by the United States federal government. This tax credit is available to all homeowners and business owners and is equal to 26% of the total cost of a solar panel system including installation!
State Sales Tax Exemption for Solar Power in Tennessee
Sales tax is an important consideration when determining the total cost of a solar panel system. However, in Tennessee, the state has graciously waived sales tax for the purchase of environmentally friendly solar panel systems. This means you can go green with solar power and save some green as well!
This generous tax credit offered by the federal government will not be around forever. When you decide to go solar in Tennessee, take advantage of the 26% tax credit through the end of 2022. The Solar Federal Tax Credit for homeowners with solar power will drop to 22% in 2023.
Solar Panels Increase Home Value in Tennessee
Even the experts agree! In a comprehensive report done by the US Department of Energy and National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), they found out having solar panels installed to your home helps sell your home faster and get more money for it!
On average, solar panels add $20 of value for every $1 you save on your electric bill. So if you saved $200 a month on your electric bill with solar panels, you’d have an additional $4,000 of value added to your home.
And again in 2015 the Department of Energy and Berkeley Laboratory confirmed these findings with another study on the real estate market. After analyzing 22,000 homes, they found that homes with solar panels fetched a higher asking price than those without. About $4/watt, which comes out to be around $15,000 for residential, depending on your home and solar system.
In addition, solar panels can help your property spend less time on the market. In another study done by NREL, they found that solar properties earned about 17% more at closing, in addition to selling 20% faster.Start Saving Today
Solar Installers in Tennessee: How to choose the right Solar Company
If you’re ready to make the decision to switch to clean energy, you may be wondering how to choose the right installer in your area. Let’s go through some of the most important things to be aware of when choosing a solar panel installer in Tennessee.
How to choose a solar company in Tennessee:
- Expertise: Your solar installer should be well established in the solar industry. A company with expertise means they’ve been around for more than a few years and have thousands of installations under their belt.
- Roofing knowledge: Another thing to be on the lookout for is if the solar company has roofing experience. It’s good to know the company handling your solar installation for your house’s roof knows their way around roofs.
- In-house team: Many solar companies subcontract installation and other employees. Solar companies who use in-house installers are much more reliable and coordinated, leading to faster installation and easier communication.
- Credentials: A reputable solar installation company will have all of the necessary licenses, insurance policies and credentials needed for all areas they operate in. They should be listed on their website and easy to find. A company with all credentials will meet all of the state standards and is certified as a legitimate business.
- Reputation: Reading solar company reviews is a great place to start. Keep an eye out for companies that respond to their customer reviews in a professional and timely manner. Companies who care about their customers will be helpful and thankful to their customers. Another bonus is to look for a solar company that has recognized within their industry with awards.
- Warranties: Warranties are one of the important factors when considering solar companies. Many solar companies do not have reliable warranties. When buying an expensive system, you want to protect your investment with warranties. Knowing you’re backed up by the company for years to come is one of the most important things a solar company can provide for your peace of mind.
yabo阿根廷国际足球合作 is proud to offer some of the best warranties you can find in the solar industry and only use products that offer the same.
Tennessee Solar Panel Installation Company: yabo阿根廷国际足球合作
yabo阿根廷国际足球合作 is proud to install long-lasting, high-efficiency solar panels in the state of Tennessee. With thousands of satisfied customers, yabo阿根廷国际足球合作 knows what it takes to install solar power systems that will last for decades to come.
- 25 Year Production Guarantee on ALL Solar Panels
- 25 Year Warranty on Labor
- 25 Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
- 7 years in a row Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
yabo阿根廷国际足球合作 also conducts a FREE home energy audit to help you reduce your power consumption and save even more money!
Contact the solar power experts at yabo阿根廷国际足球合作 to learn more and schedule a free, no-pressure appointment.Free Quote
See What Our Customers Are Saying
I recently got my solar panels installed by yabo阿根廷国际足球合作 and I had my home’s energy efficiency tested and corrected by the Energypro team.
They carried me along on every step of the installation and answered all my questions. In my opinion, they went above and beyond. I am grateful for their service and I believe it is worth mentioning. Please extend my many thanks to them. The whole team was Amazing.
– Isaac A., ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Google Review, January 21, 2021